http://tearsofjoyvideo.com Beautiful Laguna Beach
http://tearsofjoyvideo.com Beautiful Laguna Beach
Today our website http://tearsofjoyvideo.com got a new look. It has been the same look for a number of years, and it was in need of updating. For one thing, many of the videos posted could not be played on Iphone and Ipads and since many people these days are using these means to search the web, we thought it was important to have at least the main pages compatible for these means.
Since we were already making these changes, we decided to completely revamp it. Here is a list of the things that has changed.
1) The pictures and video. As already stated, the videos have changed to be able to play on all devices. We also have added a few new videos to our site. We have changed out the pictures. Now all pictures on our site are personally created by us.
2) Packages. We have new packages and with that new pricing. We have also streamlined the site to make organizing and ordering your product a lot easier. Prices are basically the same, but now you are not pigeon holed into a number of pictures. You can choose the one that suits your needs and then add as many or as few pictures, songs, titles and video clips you want to create your video.
3) Photo book creation pricing has also changed and has been streamlined for easy ordering.
4) We added a new product called Digital greeting card montage. This allows you to have us create small video message to a digital video download that you can either send by email or load on to personal devices to send a greeting for a special occasion, or just to say hi or I love you.
5) Some items that were hidden on the site before are now easily accessible, like our scanning, and transfer services and our slide art. We have also added a products section, which in the coming months will list products we are creating from our own video and pictures for sale to the public.
6) Photography-We still offer photography in our area, but we are only doing portraits, no event photography.
7) Biography videos. We have created a simple, low cost way to turn your video montage into a biography video, either by you filming it yourself with our instruction or in the San Diego and surrounding areas, we can come out and film your interviews.
8) We have highlighted our celebration of life/memorial packages into their own private section.
Take a look at the site and for those who have been on our site before, give us your input as to what you think. If you have any suggestions on other ways we can improve, or anything that is unclear in what you read, please give us feed back here.
If you live in the USA and know someone who would like to have a video created, we would appreciate you letting them know about our site. Our videos make excellent gifts for family and friends.
I have been working doing newborn photography and video for a few years now. There is nothing more exciting than being there to celebrate a new life. I have also had couples give me their pictures and video to create a video of the new baby experience or babies first year of life or the birth of their baby.
I love creating pictures and videos of my clients and the ones they love. But celebrating a birth is one of the best experiences because it is the start of a life, a hope, a future…
Photography done by Tears of Joy Video and Photography
Pictures of pandas from San Diego Zoo
Photographs by Tears of Joy Video
Beautiful photography and video by Tearsofjoyvideo.com
Pictures done by Tears of Joy Video and Photography
A while back I had a client call me to tell me her mothers reaction to one of our videos. Her story gave me chills. I had created a video for her father’s memorial. They decided to play it at her brother’s house afterwards. They played it in his family room and kept it playing over and over again for hours.
During all that time, her mother sat on the couch and watched the video over and over again. For a number of years her mother has had Alzheimer’s and hasn’t even recognized her own children. But her daughter told me as she watched this her face started to light up. She used music that was all her fathers’ favorites and her mother started moving to the music.
After a while she started recognizing her husband and her children on the screen. By the end of the evening she was telling people, this is my daughter. She was recognizing all her kids. Her daughter said it was amazing how she reacted to the video. It was just for a while, but for them this experience was amazing.
She called me to talk to me about creating her mothers story now. She wants to do this while her mother can still respond to it.
Even now this story is getting me emotional. To know that something I created allowed these kids to have connection with their mother again. That is priceless!
If you would like to reconnect with your family, give us a call (877) 887-8658 or go to our website for more information http://tearsofjoyvideo.com
If you have had a parent with Alzheimer’s, what ways have you used to reconnect with them?
Tears of Joy Video of Encinitas, California would like to announce their new Celebration of Life Packages. Two sisters, Juli and Cathie Dodd, who have owned the business a little over 7 years, created these packages after helping a number of their clients with their memorial videos.
“At this emotional time of loss many of our clients were overwhelmed with all they had to do in getting ready for the memorial of their loved one, “ said Cathie Dodd. “They would ask if we knew someone who could create the programs, the picture poster, a personalize guest book, or a memorial website. Since we had done this many times for friends and in our own family, we offered to do it for them. They were very happy to have one service where they could give all their photographs and have everything prepared for them. We decided to create a package that would have all these items created for them at one low price.”
Why did they call them the “Celebration of Life” packages? “We were noticing a trend in our clients steering away from the traditional funeral, and instead holding a Celebration of Life memorial service where it focused on the life lived instead of the death” said Cathie Dodd “Our products all are creations that help people focus on this wonderful person by using photographs, video, titles, and stories. The Celebration of Life Package seemed to be the best name for what is being provided”.
Since many people are planning their own memorials or celebrations of life outside the memorial homes or churches, many are looking for creative solutions to make their celebration special. Tears of Joy Video Celebration of Life Packages could be just what you are looking for. They have helped clients in their own backyard of San Diego, as well as throughout the United States. The owners have been through this a number of times and can offer suggestions to help you create the perfect celebration, bringing honor and lasting memories of the loved one who was lost. They are experts at turning your grief into Tears of Joy. Their packages can be found at http://www.tearsofjoyvideo.com/Celebration-of-Life.html or call them toll free at (877) 887-8658.