http://tearsofjoyvideo.com Beautiful Laguna Beach
http://tearsofjoyvideo.com Beautiful Laguna Beach
Today our website http://tearsofjoyvideo.com got a new look. It has been the same look for a number of years, and it was in need of updating. For one thing, many of the videos posted could not be played on Iphone and Ipads and since many people these days are using these means to search the web, we thought it was important to have at least the main pages compatible for these means.
Since we were already making these changes, we decided to completely revamp it. Here is a list of the things that has changed.
1) The pictures and video. As already stated, the videos have changed to be able to play on all devices. We also have added a few new videos to our site. We have changed out the pictures. Now all pictures on our site are personally created by us.
2) Packages. We have new packages and with that new pricing. We have also streamlined the site to make organizing and ordering your product a lot easier. Prices are basically the same, but now you are not pigeon holed into a number of pictures. You can choose the one that suits your needs and then add as many or as few pictures, songs, titles and video clips you want to create your video.
3) Photo book creation pricing has also changed and has been streamlined for easy ordering.
4) We added a new product called Digital greeting card montage. This allows you to have us create small video message to a digital video download that you can either send by email or load on to personal devices to send a greeting for a special occasion, or just to say hi or I love you.
5) Some items that were hidden on the site before are now easily accessible, like our scanning, and transfer services and our slide art. We have also added a products section, which in the coming months will list products we are creating from our own video and pictures for sale to the public.
6) Photography-We still offer photography in our area, but we are only doing portraits, no event photography.
7) Biography videos. We have created a simple, low cost way to turn your video montage into a biography video, either by you filming it yourself with our instruction or in the San Diego and surrounding areas, we can come out and film your interviews.
8) We have highlighted our celebration of life/memorial packages into their own private section.
Take a look at the site and for those who have been on our site before, give us your input as to what you think. If you have any suggestions on other ways we can improve, or anything that is unclear in what you read, please give us feed back here.
If you live in the USA and know someone who would like to have a video created, we would appreciate you letting them know about our site. Our videos make excellent gifts for family and friends.
Famous statue in Cardiff, California that keeps locals entertained. Dressing the Kook in its latest outfit is something that attracts locals and tourist to this piece of artwork.
30 minutes of film sped up to 1 minute
If you look out your window, what do you see? Is the view something that makes you calm. Is it a view that makes you happy. Some people say that happiness comes within, and I know from personal experience that is true, but putting yourself in a calm or beautiful surrounding calms your soul.
This is why people spend large amounts of money on real estate, to pay for the view. But maybe you can afford that, maybe you have a small garden or patio outside. Did you put flowers and plants there? Why did you do that? It was to improve your view, to enjoy looking out your window.
Maybe you have no view. When you look out the window all you see is the next door neighbor. But when you go on vacation, what is the first thing you want to pay for? Isn’t a room with a view.
So for a moment imagine right now looking out your window and picking any view. What view would you choose? I find it is different for each person. If it was me, it would be something like this:
Both these views are near where I live, but to get this view out my window would cost me much more than I am paying now. I love where I live because I have views like this, and I love the ocean. But some people though they think this is beautiful, they may pick something like this:
I love to visit this view for a change of pace, but it would not be my choice of view. But for some of my friends this would be their first choice. A few months ago we visited Sedona Arizona and it was beautiful
We talked to a couple at Starbucks who said they moved from Europe and when they were making a choice where to move, it was between San Diego and Sedona and they picked Sedona. This is the view they picked out their window. Others pick something like this:
Maybe its not country at all, but the city lights. Some people love city and people. They love the excitement of the hustle and bustle and they love to people watch.
So my question to you is what view would you like to see out your window? Write your comments below. It will really help me as well, because I am working on a new project for my business and I would like to see what are some ideal views in peoples mind. If you could change your view right now and see anything out your window, what would it be?
In school children learn to read and write. At some point those writings come alive as they learn to turn their writings into stories. Taking those stories one-step further, you can encourage creating them on film. How would you go about doing that?
First go over their story. See if it needs to be created into a script. If there is conversation of the characters you can create these into script that can be acted out. If not your child can read the whole story on camera or audio recording. Now that recording becomes the narration of the video.
Next decide how this movie will be told. Will it be acted out like a play? Maybe it will be animated with toys, or it can be told with a picture slideshow. In some cases all three of these can be used.
Once you finish the filming, the last step is to edit your film. This is where the whole story comes together. With editing you can add titles, sound effects and music to round out the story. If you are not aware of how to edit a film, we here at Tears of Joy Video would be happy to do this for you. Notice two stories we did below for our niece and see how these stories come alive with film.
When your child sees their stories on film it gives them a sense of pride. It also stimulates their imagination to create more stories. You never know where this imagination may take them. Who knows, maybe one day you will be the mom sitting in the audience as they thank you for receiving their Oscar.